In a world where all companies are transforming how they work, Variance’s vision is to help employees develop mastery over their tools. We are an early-stage company founded by entrepreneurs with a proven track record of success building SaaS businesses. We are looking for a Head of Growth that can help us effectively scale our initial product from $0 to $30M in ARR.
This role has three main mandates:
- Build a GTM machine that automates as much as possible, putting the product and usage of the product at the center of our GTM strategy.
- Help act as a catalyst to create a culture that is maniacally focused on the product and what we can do with it to reduce friction with our customers around purchasing, renewing, and receiving support.
- Keep us aligned on North Star metrics that tell us when and how to hit the gas.
- Build growth tech stack (now) and team (in time)
- Define growth KPIs and own product marketing and demand gen
- Drive a culture of PLG across the company
- Experience scaling a product team in a growth role from $0-$20M in ARR
- Understanding of core PLG Infrastructure and investments at different company stages
- Leader with a proven track record of working well cross-functionally (Product + GTM)
- Obsessed with creating leverage for product, marketing, and sales teams
- Systems thinker who leads with data